1) Blog. Regularly. This means on Life More Simply, October’s Heart, and/or Diaper Swappers. Ohhhhh, boy!
2) Complete one project/month. This could be something small, like actually pressing my childrens’ hands into clay so I have keepsake hand prints (that I make every year but then give away to Grandparents!), or something large like making that braided rug that is still in the form of white table cloths stacked in my closet.
3) Pass the Critical Care Transport class for Paramedics/Nurses/PA’s. I start the first week in February. This is a two hour drive one way, every Saturday for eleven weeks! It’s a big deal. If you live near Rochester, NY and want to take the class with me, let me know. 🙂
4) Lose 25 lbs. Yup. This means getting back on the Beach Body bandwagon (Insanity, Hip Hop Abs, and I would love to acquire Brazil Butt Lift!). This also means being extremely careful about what I eat. All. Of. The. Time.
5) Purposeful Time. Spent with God, my family, and bettering my home and self.