RiNGLEY teething toys are awesome for three reasons: 1) made of all natural products– untreated wood and organic cotton; 2) combines two textures to meet baby’s biting needs: terrycloth friction and the smoothness of the hard wood; 3) can be used wet or dry. I was sent one of these to review and it quickly became a staple diaper bag item. While we do use a baltic amber necklace on my daughter to alleviate teething pain, she still has the need to chew on things while teething and has absolutely loved the RiNGLEY. Since receiving it, we have thrown away all other teething toys and now refer to our RiNGLEY as “The Bite Toy.” It is a fabulous product and one that I think should honestly be in every parent’s tool bag. Why I never thought to invent my own, I don’t know.
RiNGLEY is the original Canadian natural teether that combines two efficient teething tools: untreated Maple wood and 100% organic cotton terrycloth.
RiNGLEY provides two very different textures that enable children to satisfy their teething needs. Made free from dye and without harmful chemicals.
http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=life0fd-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=B002GXHKUC&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifrRiNGLEY provides babies and toddlers with two safe and efficient textures that enable children to satisfy their teething needs.
RiNGLEY’s design allows your child to easily grip the ring and cloth. It can be used wet or dry and easily reaches around a child’s gums and teeth.
RiNGLEY was designed with a child’s development in mind. Since infants learn through tactile stimulus, touching and putting things in their mouths, the need for a product made without harmful chemicals and dyes is important. RiNGLEY is an organic and natural toy for babies to chew and teethe on.
RiNGLEY comes in four styles: knotted, straight, junior and ball. Handmade in Toronto, Canada.
- Follow me in any way; one entry per following method (Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Subscribe to me via email
- Blog about this contest with a link and photo (3 entries)
- Grab my button (3 entries)
- Email some friends about this contest or my blog and CC “lifemoresimply @ yahoo.com”
- Tweet about this contest with a link (max 2x/day, at least 2 hours apart). Include @lifemoresimply.
- Spread the word on a natural parenting forum or elsewhere and include the link here
I really like the Ringley Straight