1) The new layout. It’s already here, and will continue to improve upon the details as time goes on. What do you think about our new look? My goal is to bring a cleaner and easier to navigate layout that also provides a good opportunity for advertising.
2) Giveaways, giveaways, giveaways! I’m a little backed up on posting reviews and giveaways, so expect to see a cleaning out of my spreadsheet very soon…this means a lot of information and fun stuff for you!
3) Advertising. I will be offering different advertising options to businesses that I believe in. My goal is to have the profits of that pay for me to get the Internet at my house–just imagine all of the benefits you’ll be getting if I can post more regularly and more often! WOW! I’m planning to start with 4 slots, so if you’re interested in affordable advertising that will reach a target audience, send me an email right away.
4) Interactive events. I’d like to involve you even more in the events and contests I run here. The idea is simple: for 6 weeks at a time, I run an event that gives you a new “challenge” each week. As you complete the challenges, you earn points. At the end of the event, whomever has the most points will win something. In the meantime, everyone who got involved gets to improve some aspect of her life.
For example: my house is getting overhauled before this new baby arrives. That means I have 6 months (5 if I want to play it safe) to get my home organized and cleaned from top to bottom. In starting this process, I’ve realized that I can’t be the only one out here who needs a more orderly home! So to help motivate, provide resources, and a goal for all of us, I’m going to try putting together an Organize-My-Home challenge. Each week, I’ll give a challenge (like “create a chore chart,” “spend 15 minutes per day de-cluttering a room,” or something of the like), an incentive (like that everyone who participates that week will be entered into a drawing for something), and How-To information that’s practical, easy, and applicable to getting our homes in order in 6 weeks. By the end of the 6 weeks, we should all have very improved homes, and someone should win a fabulous prize package (or something, anyway)!
How you can help:
1) Click on the advertisements once in a while. I don’t make much off of this (in fact, I still have yet to get any checks in the mail), but eventually, with enough clicks and purchases, it’ll make a little difference.
2) Go through me for any Amazon.com purchases. Just start from my website and click my Amazon banner on the side of the page. This will give me like 3 or 4% commission on your purchase–and believe me, every bit helps in working torwards that Internet goal!